Steph's Pedal to the Metal Bootlegger Fork Bag (Direct Mount)
This theme represents my unwavering love for sewing, growing things, trashy punk rock, and all things that are lovely because they are a little rough around the edges. It's about working hard today with the hope that we will be given the opportunity to hustle even harder tomorrow. We always hear that life is about finding balance. I’m not exactly sure what that means, or if it means anything at all, but I feel this bag represents some sort of balance. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have the facts of life. As we bravely and confidently venture into whatever tomorrow holds, remember- You reap what you sew!
Built around a lightweight aluminum alloy frame, the Bootlegger™ enables you to ditch the cage and straps for a clean, light, and hassle-free setup.
- CAGE-LESS - Bolts directly to standard 3X water-bottle fork mounts
- STRAP-LESS - Safer, cleaner fork gear stowage
- Simple, secure dry-bag closure
- Fits a 32 oz. Nalgene® or 40 oz. wide Klean Kanteen®
- Proprietary aluminum frame manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Urethane coated webbing for increased durability
- Reflective logo
- Stainless steel washers included
- WEIGHT 6 oz.
- CAPACITY 2 liters
- MADE IN U.S.A.
Don't have braze-ons? No problem, We now stock the King Cage Universal Support Bolt. Click Here