Hi Oveja Negra friends,
Let me present you limited edition of Frida Buckets! I am happy with this design of two slightly different version!
Where to start? I love to be part of Oveja Negra Family! We are a great team, even every person is from a different background...
Colorful bunch ~ just like these Frida Buckets !
Coming from heart of Europe (Slovakia 🇸🇰) where you find your self surrounded with different cultures and traditions it’s very inspiring...
I always loved the folklore of different nations.
Being an artist with a theater background I have fallen in love with Frida Kahlo’s art and beautiful tradition of remembering our ancestors on Dia de los Muertos.
You must think seeing all the fun posts of Oveja Negra: “they must have so much fun in the work.“ and yes, that is totally true! WE DO !!!
I hope your gonna enjoy The Frida Buckets that much how I enjoyed to making them and working on photo shoot with our darling boss Lane and my son Ulysses ♥️.
Stay strong, healthy, & colorful
Love & peace from the heart of the Rockies,
Krista is one of our most talented sewers. She inspires us daily with her creativity, wholeheartedness, and hilarity. Jokes are just funnier with a heavy Slovakian accent! Learn more about Krista here on our team's bio page.
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene® or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- Durable water proof fabric
- Flo orange liner fabric
- Velcro® One Wrap® attachment straps
- WEIGHT: 4 oz.
- CAPACITY: 1L+
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials