Reap What You Sew - Silipints™
Regular price $14.00
For thirsty folks across the land, we've got something special for you! We've teamed up with our pals at Silipints™ to bring you two charming vessels for your after ride bevies. These fun, 16 oz. silicone pints are a rugged alternative to the typical pint glass and are as flexible in shape as they are in utility.
This design represents our unwavering love for sewing, growing things, trashy punk rock, and all things that are lovely because they are a little rough around the edges. It's about working hard today with the hope that we will be given the opportunity to hustle even harder tomorrow. We always hear that life is about finding balance. We're not exactly sure what that means, or if it means anything at all, but we feel this design represents some sort of balance. You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have the facts of life. As we bravely and confidently venture into tomorrow, remember- You reap what you sew!
- Volume: 16 oz. (one pint) 0.47 L.
- Dimensions: 5.8"H x 3.5" diameter at top rim; 2.5" diameter at bottom.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- Free of BPA, BPS and pthalates.
- Oven-safe to 450*
- Safe for hot and cold drinks
- Features thick, sturdy yet squeezable walls that are not soft and squishy.
- Grippy outer surface and nonslip base prevent accidental slips and drops.
- Thick-walled silicone also helps keep your drink cold.
- Will not chip, crack, scratch or fade.
- Food-grade silicone is antimicrobial.
- Fits most standard vehicle cup holders.
- Dishwasher safe.